Join the CENTURY 21 Adams Realty Team
We are hiring experienced and newly licensed agents, as well as those looking to make the move to real estate!
It is an exciting time to be in Real Estate. Our marketplace is active and the industry is constantly changing, providing new opportunities for those who want to succeed. Choosing the right real estate office will directly impact your level of success.
CENTURY 21 Adams Realty is looking for a few highly motivated people to join our team. Let our brand recognition, technology and experience lead you to success.
Power Of Brand Recognition
CENTURY 21 Real Estate, LLC is the indisputable industry leader. For ten consecutive years, studies conducted by Millward Brown*, a leading global market research organization, showed that the CENTURY 21® brand is the most recognized and most trusted in the world.
Commitment To Technology
Recognizing consumer trends, CENTURY 21 Real Estate, LLC has invested millions of dollars in online, social media and mobile device advertising. Century21.com has been honored with multiple awards, the C21 iPhone app was launched last summer, and all C21 agents have access to our cutting edge resource center 21online.com. Not only do we provide you with the latest tools to be successful, but we have the know-how to support you.
Experience To Support You
CENTURY 21 Adams Realty has been in business for over 20 years serving the Belmont and Watertown areas. We have consistently won sales and quality service awards and have a solid reputation in our community. Our management team has over 50 years of combined real estate experience and is ready to provide you the guidance, training and resources necessary for you to succeed.
If you would like to learn more about CENTURY 21 Adams Realty and how we can help you to be successful please fill out the form below or contact Monica at email@example.com or 617-489-6900.
What Will Your Broker Invest in You?
At CENTURY 21 Adams Realty we invest in our agents. Our goal is to have each agent at CENTURY 21 Adams Realty a successful agent. We provide our agents with the following:
- Professional photos, Virtual tours, QR codes and YouTube videos for every listing
- 200 - 300 fliers delivered to neighboring homes of new listings
- Open house Flyers with QR code to the agent's personalized virtual tour
- Constant Contact sent to CoBroke announcing each new listing and Open House time
- LeadRouter distribution of internet leads, hours and rules set by each individual agent
- In-house training and Webinars
- Professionals in their field present to our agents once a month at a sales meeting
- Personalized seller and buyer Power Point presentations
- User friendly, accurate Appraisal program
- Attainable bonus levels and incentives
- Professional office support
- Featured Homes on Realtor.com
- Cooperative mailers advertising with agents (office pays half)
- Boston Globe Newspaper advertising
- Interactive, newly updated, professionally hosted, user friendly, office Website
- 21online.com access for marketing and training
- A stable, upbeat, professional environment to conduct business. Upstairs and downstairs conference rooms with Fios and audio/visual capabilities
- Professional IT support
If you are looking to join a winning team, in an office where management will appreciate your efforts, with the staff to support you, please email or call. Years of experience have taught us that the satisfied agents are the best to work with!
Rewards, Recognition, Respect, Results.
*2011 Ad Tracking Study. The survey results are based on 1200 online interviews with a national random sample of adults (age 18+) who are equal decision makers and who have bought or sold a home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. Brand awareness questions are based on a sample of 1200 respondents at a 90% confidence level with a margin of error of +/- 2.4%. The study was conducted between September 12 - November 20, 2011 by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization.